Our Job Postings accepts notices of employment opportunities that may be of interest to our members.
FREE JOB POSTING FOR CGPNE MEMBERS ONLY: There is no charge to post a job for your own organization, if you are a current member of CGPNE (Charitable Gift Planners of Nebraska). The CGPNE member must submit the job directly themselves to qualify for the free listing. A CGPNE member can only submit 4 job postings in a calendar year.
PAID JOB POSTINGS: All other job postings are billed a fee of $50.00 per month. When your posting is accepted, you will receive an invoice, which should be paid promptly.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to submit an employment opportunity for listing on this website, you must comply with all of these provisions:
1. Review the format of our job postings and submit yours in the same format.
2. The posting must contain the position title, the name of the organization and its location. We do NOT accept blind ads. You must identify the employer in the ad.
3. The free job posting is available only when the ad is submitted directly by the CGPNE member. Others in the organization may not use that person’s membership for a free posting.
4. Provide the name and title of the contact person and clear instructions for applying for the position within the body of the ad.
5. Total posting may not exceed 50 words. Submissions longer than 50 words will be returned.
6. Your job posting will run on our page until you've asked to have it removed or it is no longer in the top 15 of our job postings.
7. Let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove posting.
8. This information should be in an email message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept submissions by fax, phone or mail. If you exceed 50 words or fail to follow these guidelines, your listing will not be accepted.
9. We can generally get jobs posted within one week of submission, although that is not guaranteed.
CGPNE provides the Job Listings as a service to our members and reserves the right to decide which positions will be posted on its website. The Chapter is under no obligation to post any submissions it feels are unsuitable or which do not meet the requirements listed above. Questions? Contact email@example.com.